Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blog Status

For the time being the blog will be closed. What happened is I went back to work after being retired for four years and have found it a bit overwhelming. I suppose I might adjust and get back in the saddle, but I'm not sure.  One reason I hesitate is that I've enjoyed the break too much.

I would like to thank all who've participated.  Even my most antagonistic commenters have earned a warm place in my heart, believe it or not.

For now, I wish you all the best.

Mike

5 comments:

  1. I know how crazy your life can be with a change like that. I hope that once things calm down in your life you can get things going here again. You take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes, Mike. It was fun. And still so many gotchas left in my queue...

    Best to ssgmarkcr and Kurt as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, for real? You could just do like I do -- blogging late at night after working all day. Who needs sleep, after all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I had a study I was gonna share. LOL
    Hope you reopen sometime, Mike. Regardless, best wishes.
    Oh, and GO TRUMP.

    orlin sellers

    ReplyDelete