Friday, July 22, 2011

Domestic North Carolina - 3 Dead



A man is in police custody after his 6-year-old son and two adult friends of the family were found shot dead in a Greensboro apartment complex early Thursday.

Also, a 12-year-old boy and the slain boy's mother were wounded. The boy's mother, Hli Wie, 29, was taken to Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center for treatment for a gunshot wound to the hand.
The story's got everything in it, an assault rifle, a crazy dad, cops being run over by cars, bystanders running home to get their guns to help out, I mean everything.

The only thing missing is the part where, along with the restraining order on this dangerous gun owner, the cops went to his home and car and place of business and removed his guns.

What do you think? Isn't that the part that's often missing in cases of domestic violence? They issue the restraining order and then what, think everything will be fine?

What's your opinion? Please leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. I would dearly love for you to try to take my guns away, you little chickenshit coward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karl, sorry it took me so long to get back here to ya. I sure hope you're still reading because I wanted to tell you something. You must be an inbred, moron to think I want to take your guns away.

    Unless, of course you're a wife-beater or a meth freak with a drinking problem. Then, I'd like to see the appointed authorities do it.

    And all your adolescent chest thumping and bully-talk you can stick up your ass.

    ReplyDelete