Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Different Take on the UK Riots

From comedy central:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Sh*tzkrieg - Anarchy in the U.K.
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

If this doesn't play for you, you may be able to watch it at: (Tuesday, August 9, 2011 episode)


  1. It shows up over here on Channel 4's 4OD

    I receive a very amusing message that I will post.

  2. I forgot to mention that I liked the bit about the rioters queuing to loot the stores.

    Alas, Joe Strummer is dead (22 December 2002), but the idea of a Clash reunion was amusing. I beleive Stewart was referring to the back of the first Clash Album.

  3. Jon Stewart is the best. But isn't he too "American" for the British audience.

  4. Channel 4 carries him, but ITV and Channel 4 carry a lot of US TV.