Monday, February 2, 2009

Blogroll Amnesty Day


I learned about this on Skippy the Bush Kangaroo and Jon Swift and Blue Gal.

the basic rule for blogroll amnesty day weekend is simply this: take a moment to write a post linking to (and pointing out to your readers) 5 blogs w/traffic smaller than yours. this inclusive and magnanimous yet easy-to-do gesture will not only expose your readers to new voices and those voices to new readers, it will foster a sense of community, support and all-around kumbaya amongst the progressive infrastructure.

tho we are happy to point out, one need not link exclusively to progressive/liberal blogs. we highly encourage you to find a sensible rightist blog and link thereto. (ha! that'll keep ya busy for the weekend!)


Sarah @ Preaching to the Choir is definitely my favorite lawyer.

Principe @ Opinione is definitely my favorite political analyst.

Vicki @ Nothing Personal is definitely my favorite new mom.

Microdot @ The Brain Police is definitely my favorite expat living in France. (probably not smaller - no offense)

Mud_Rake @ Man with a Muck-Rake is definitely my favorite Ohioan (probably not smaller - no offense)

2 comments:

  1. great idea...I will follow up on this ttomorrow when I have more time!
    Thanks for the thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

    ReplyDelete