Friday, May 29, 2015

North Carolina Students Charged for Senior Prank

Local news with video suggested by George Jefferson with the following remark:

Alarm clocks equal terrorism in America welcome to the police state‏


South Iredell High School was evacuated Tuesday morning after police say a senior prank prompted a bomb search.

Dan Farrell's daughter Shannon Farrell is one of two students arrested.

He said, "I was called by my younger daughter saying my older daughter was taken away by the cops."

Farrell says his daughter told him about the prank to put alarm clocks in the unused locker and have them go off at different times. He said he thought it was harmless.

Troutman Police Chief Matthew Selves said, "We take this pretty seriously."

Seniors Shannon Farrell and Lekia Hall now face a felony charge of hoax by use of a false bomb in a public building, a "Class H" felony and obstruction of justice.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure why you chose to capitalize and put it in bold what you are calling my comment but what ever. Nor am I a government hater as you repetitiously falsely accuse me of being...

    ReplyDelete