Friday, December 31, 2010

Murder - Suicide in Ohio

I think I may have posted about this one already, they're coming so frequently now I can't keep track. Maybe it's the end of the year, or the economy or lack of health care.  Or, perhaps, it could be all those things combined with the easy access to guns.

What do you think?

A Columbus man who killed his girlfriend Monday night before shooting himself in the head died Tuesday afternoon at a Columbus hospital.
I suppose our newest commenter from Ohio, the one who tried to excuse the whole thing because supposedly the cause of death of the woman was the blow to the head not the bullet to the body, will have no trouble admitting the guy committed suicide with a gun.

But, let me guess, if someone wants to kill himself it's none of our business and it's certainly not the gun's fault.

Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment