Monday, December 27, 2010

The Wire and Dungeons and Dragons

You can read the quotes chosen for each character better by double-clicking.  My favorite is McNulty. "Fuck the fucking numbers already. The fucking numbers destroyed this fucking department."

via MGK through Kottke (taken from Dungeons and Dragons alignment )


  1. I have never seen this show, maybe I'll Netflix it.

    As for the Dungeons And Dragons angle, that is appropriate to post on this blog since gun control only works in a fantasy world.

    When guns are outlawed only evil elf lords will have guns.

  2. FWM, The appropriate part is McNulty's quote about the statistics.

    It is the greatest show though. I liked it more than 24, Deadwood, The Sopranos and Lost. And that's saying something because I loved all of those.