Saturday, September 11, 2010

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf



Media Matters
published a fascinating article about the reaction to this interview by the conservative media. To support their idea that Fox News and the others distorted the intentions of the Imam's words, they provided several examples of laughably hysterical quotes and headlines.

I thought the remarks by Imam Feisal were thoughtful and reasonable. I didn't sense any dissembling or deceit in him.

What's your opinion? Please leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. I think the distortions of Fox News, Palin, Beck, and Gingrich are destructive and anti-American. Their actions are only very slightly less radical than Pastor Jones's. I am so angry with these irresponsible people that I don't know what to do with myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan, Thanks for saying that. I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete