Tuesday, April 26, 2011
The Venn Diagram of Gun Owners
A = criminal gun owners
B = law-abiding gunowners
AUB =all of the in-between guys, including but not limited to the following.
1. anyone who has ever violated a gun-law but has never been convicted of a felony.
2. anyone who abuses his wife or children in any way but has never been convicted of it.
3. anyone who is addicted to drugs and/or alcohol but has not yet been disqualified.
4. anyone who has ever dropped a gun or caused a negligent discharge.
5. anyone who has become elderly or otherwise physically incapacitated.
I realize there are others, please feel free to mention them in the comments. And I apologize for the disproportionate diagram. The AUB section should be much, much larger.
What's your opinion? Please leave a comment.