Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What izzit?

By mistake, I pasted the following into a response and thought about leaving it:

b00bfmt4

A little hint by providing a QR code if you have any thoughts that this might be a password.
It's more of a bleed through from my real blogging passion (that is not an optical effect in the centre).  I wasn't sure what exactly a QR code was when I first saw one on an advert at a train station.  I thought it might be the work of one of those Banksy types who have tended to proliferate with work of varying quality--mostly crap.

I like this from the Wikipedia article on Banksy:
Banksy does not sell photos of street graffiti directly himself;[9][10] however, art auctioneers have been known to attempt to sell his street art on location and leave the problem of its removal in the hands of the winning bidder.
Somebody say something about one being born every minute?

If you figure out what is going on here, you will find that my taste in art is a bit more traditional--although clever modern "art" is appreciated.

I do find Banksy to be quite clever--even if I can't hang his work in my front room.

But would I really want to anyway?

BTW, don't waste your time or freedom trying to use this as a password.  It is what it purports to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment