Monday, December 9, 2013

Instagram Messages by Connecticut 13-Year-olds

Chilling coincidence: Two 13-year-old boys attending the same middle school in Connecticut posted images of guns on their Instagram accounts on the same day
Chilling coincidence: Two 13-year-old boys attending the same middle school in Connecticut posted images of guns on their Instagram accounts on the same day

The Daily Mail

Two students attending the same middle school in Connecticut have landed in trouble after posting images of guns on their Instagram accounts on the same day. 

One of the students, a 13-year-old boy, was charged with disorderly conduct for sharing an image of two firearms Thursday morning accompanied by a note that read: 'I think I'm ready to go to school :-).' 

In a separate incident, investigators said a boy put up a picture of a pistol on his social media account and wrote, 'Colt Anaconda .357. Damn I love revolvers.' 

Gun-rights fanatics everywhere should be proud.  This is their legacy.

13 comments:

  1. The "I'm ready to go to school" line is worth investigating, but "I love revolvers" isn't. But will Dog Gone come around to criticize you for citing the Daily Mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, gun control proponents oppose free speech as well. Wow. As if telling someone what personal property they can own (such as firearms) doesn't alienate the majority, telling them what they can say and publish certainly will. Smart move.

    -- TruthBeTold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's your point, that they should not investigate things like this?

      Delete
  3. Maybe the "I love revolvers" kid might benefit from psychiatric counseling. When I was thirteen, I was mostly in love with my dick and a couple of girls from school. And a deck of cards from the 1940s which my cousin stole from me when he was thirteen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see how he needs psychiatric counseling. Some kids can have more than one interest.

      Delete
    2. I think both kids were worth a look.

      Delete
    3. On what grounds? Saying, "I love revolvers," isn't a threat, and it's not a statement that indicates a mental illness.

      Delete
    4. Greg promoting kids and guns again. Nothing could possibly go wrong?

      Delete
  4. A gun is made to kill. So saying "I love revolvers" could be interpreted as a love to kill. It's a statement that declares a love for a deadly weapon, which demands further mental examination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kid could enjoy hunting. Or target shooting. Or collecting. Or he may believe in the right of self-defense.

      Delete
    2. Hunting is killing.
      I know you and SS disagree with that, but that only proves what a lying criminal you are.

      Delete
    3. Of course, hunting is killing. There's nothing wrong with hunting. What would be wrong is a desire to kill human beings--what we call murder. But the boy didn't express a desire to murder. If he had, that would be a problem.

      Delete
    4. Do you change your position everyday? Just the other day you and SS said hunting is not killing. Congenital liars.

      Delete