Thursday, November 13, 2014

Can you develop compassion?

OK, before making your fucked up comments about "your rights", put yourself into the shoes of this man.  That might be more of a possibility than you care to accept given that having a gun in the home increases the possibility of death or serious bodily injury from said WEAPON.

That's a hard fact to argue against since one cannot argue that something which is not present can cause harm, but you will do that anyway.

I know that you have limited intellectual capabilities and probably cannot get your head around what this man is saying, but try.  Try very hard.



Maybe you have gotten this far, but I doubt it.  Now, Imagine that you have someone saying that they don't care about the lives of your children.

Let's use the intellectual midget Samuel Wurzelbacher: "Hey, Sam, I'm sorry you kept a gun in your house and your kid shot himself with it, but, hey, fuck you.  your dead kids don’t mean too much to me.  Anyway, it was exercising "your right" that led to that result. "

I know that may sound mean to you since deep down you are a bunch of wusses who couldn't defend yourself, and probably can't defend yourself with a gun, when it came down to it, but that is what you are saying to other people.

As I asked: can you develop compassion? Because, why should we care about your kids if you don't care about others' children?

And even Weazelboy admits he can't comprehend this concept: "You can’t take a step in his shoes – at least I can’t...I cannot begin to imagine the pain you are going through, having had your child taken away from you."

Maybe you need to try, asshole. But, you don't have the brainpower to do it. I also seriously doubt you understand the Heller and McDonald decisions, but that doesn't stop you from opening your mouth to make an asshole of yourself.

Or to realise that you are putting your child at danger because you are a moron.

Maybe the day will come when you understand what an idiot you are, but I am not holding my breath.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, well said. From at least 3 morons.

      Delete
    2. Says the idiot who accepts unnecessary death.

      Delete