Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fargo - Gun Paradise

I saw the movie Fargo and knew it was fiction. The Coen Brothers took a lot of liberties in depicting some of the local people as criminals and irresponsible gun owners. The real Fargo has always been a veritable gun paradise, at least until the foreigners started arriving. Just look at this guy.


Correct me if I'm wrong, but untill all these immigrants got here, you just didn't hear stories like this one.

What's your opinion? Please leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Your understanding of Fargo is erroneous. And stupid. And racist. I live in Fargo, lots of folks look like this. One of the most horrifying recent events involved an Aryan Nation follower who chopped off someone's head and keep it as a souvenir. Just to proclaim white power. Why not comment on this? Too white for you? How does someone like you get a blog anyway? Teh stoopid-it tastes like burning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous friend from Fargo, You sure do jump to conclusions quickly. You should take a good look around, you'll get the hang of my sense of humor.

    I missed the beheading story, probably because it didn't involve a gun. Now, that's a legitimate criticism of my blog, we tend to only write about guns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He shot the guy first.

    ReplyDelete