Sunday, January 29, 2012

Conspiracy / Catastrophe Bunker Condo Nut

I saw this segment, this morning, on CBS News Sunday Morning.

It occurred to me while watching this segment that the developer probably also is either an open or concealed carry kind of guy.

I wonder if he believes people are essentially good, and therefore it will never be necessary to lock the door to the condo bunker.  I'm guessing not, even though he is preparing for non-human caused disasters too.

I wonder what position he holds on global warming?

From CBS:

5 comments:

  1. I'd imagine that it's safe from tornadoes as well. You disparage his choices, but he's not hurting anyone. You also draw conclusions without evidence. This is why I call you a control freak and a prig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listening to discussions about the recent coronal mass ejection from our Sun, a project like this one looks less and less crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy is a total kook. If his investment had been a tiny fraction of his billions, no prob. But to sink your entire life savings into this, is insanity.

    He's not hurting anyone, agreed, but what's that got to do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not hurting anyone is exactly the point. You criticize activities that you don't approve of and want to ban them, while I say that if no one is being hurt, it's not subject to my control. My side is trying to teach you that lesson. Let people make their own choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "You criticize activities that you don't approve of and want to ban them"

    "Ban them?" Greg, if you keep accusing me of that which I am not guilty of I'm gonna have to ask Laci how we can sue your ass for slander or libel or something.

    ReplyDelete