Sunday, May 29, 2011

An Interesting Gun Story

via Lair of the Blue Bear

One day, shortly after our house had been broken into, I came home to find a revolver laying on the dogs bed. Thinking it was Tom's pellet gun I scolded the dog for taking it and went to pick it up. As I lifted it I turned it such that I got a view of the barrel pointing at me. I freaked! Fuck, this ain't no pellet gun! It had a full size bore and I could see the copper tips of the bullets pointing at me from the cylinder holes!

5 comments:

  1. "As I lifted it I turned it such that I got a view of the barrel pointing at me."

    Sounds like someone inviting Darwinism into their life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's just a good thing that he's only some DFH type. It would look bad if somebody who was inculcated with the "4 Rules" ever did sumpin' like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another reason to teach gun safety to kids. Could have just as easily been a Tom who found that revolver. This story could have ended badly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gun stories could end badly. The fewer, the better.

    ReplyDelete