Friday, July 1, 2011

Hmmm...

..I'll bet this guy could get a lot more NRA interest if  he were black.


I seek hearty gents who fancy themselves sportsmen and bored of the usual game. I am a new breed of prey with thick pelt and smooth hide. I’m faster than a wild turkey, smart as any GODDAMN wild boar and willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for the monetary health of my family.
If I am trapped and killed you stand to earn the RESPECT of your fellow hunters, a PRIZE HUMAN MOUNT for your wall and ALL INCOME from any organ harvest. For this I ask the reasonable sum of $10,000 US DOLLARS per hunter/per round.
I will be armed only with my wits and the clothes on my back (naked is + $2,000 US/ per hunter per round).
A round is a days (24 hrs) hunt. Now, IF a hunter falls in one of his OWN booby traps or fires at another hunter they are IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED and I WIN the $$.

1 comment:

  1. Black? No. Most of us have black friends. Liberal antigun moonbats? No challenge to it.

    ReplyDelete