Friday, August 5, 2011

Vermont Again!

The Burlington Free Press reports on the continuing spate of violent gun activity in that most paradisiacal of states.

A Bristol couple were arrested on criminal charges following a drug-related drive-by shooting of a car in Hinesburg early Wednesday, Vermont State Police said.

A car driven by Shawn Holbrook, 34, of Hinesburg was shot at near Vermont 116 and Mechanicsville Road at about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday, police said. They said two bullet holes were discovered in the driver's side door. Troopers from the Williston barracks were able to determine the location of the shooting and recovered evidence.
I guess they were right about me, I have to admit these Vermont stories make me very happy. It's a type of schadenfreude, I suppose, or maybe it's just the more basic, "I told you so. Guns are bad news. There are no exceptions."

What's your opinion? Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment