via TTAG where they love this guy.
1. "You wanna take away our Constitutional rights, but ..." Owning a particular type of gun is not part of the 2A rights. The way he says this it sounds like we want to take away the entire thing.
2. "my goodness, you're still calling an AR-15 an assault rifle." Yeah, so?
3 "that you're so scared of." This is an insult which pro-gun folks love to hurl at gun control people.
4. "you wanna bring a handgun to a rifle fight?" What rifle fight? He's so delusional that he imagines gun fights and rifle fights where there are none.
5. "on Google you could learn that a semi-automatic rifle, or an assault rifle is the most effective tool for self-defense." Now, it seems OK to call it an assault rifle.
6. "scary and intimidating." This is part of the insult mentioned in point number 3.
7. "if I have my gun out I'm in a gun fight or about to be." The delusion is frequently finding oneself in a gun fight. He talks about it in the present tense.
8. "what are you gonna do when three dudes with AKs kick in your door?" I suppose he means the jack-booted government thugs.
9. "I need something equally scary and intimidating to equal the playing field." Now, he's calling them scary and intimidation. A minute ago he was mocking gun control folks for thinking that.
10. "There's no one in this country that can tell me that by banning assault rifles they can guarantee that no criminal can get their hands on one." This is the biggest lie of all. No one says that any law would be 100% successful. No one says "this way NO criminals will be able to get them." He says this as an aside, assigning it to the gun control folks. It's a lie.
11. "I'd still want one because it would be me and other law abiding citizens that have the advantage." This is an important point of deception too. Most of the mass shootings as well as a healthy portion of general gun violence is done by law-abiding citizens.