Thursday, May 9, 2013
Women and Guns - One Liners
1. How'd that feel?
2. It's hard, it's hot, it shoots things out.
3. It's kinda like Barbies.
4. Havin' a gun made me feel kinda invincible.
5. It's just that sense of power, and there's someting inside all of us that likes that.
6. Nobody ever raped Mrs. Smith or Mrs. Wesson.
7. Fear is profitable for the gun industry. That's absolutely at the heart of their agenda.
8. It is an object to maim and kill with.
9. It is tha symbol of male power, male authority.
10. We don't have any masculinity to prove.
11. But, every now and then, there's nothing better than running half-naked through the woods, screaming at the top of my lungs and shooting an assault rifle.