Thursday, April 11, 2013

James Yeager Gets his Carry Permit Back


On TTAG they pretty much hate this guy.  I'm not sure I understand that.  They love Colion. The only thing I can think of is the commenters take their cue from Robert.

This one from Charles is fairly representative af the rest of the Armed Intelligentsia

The man (I use the term loosely) is an irresponsible, conceited smart mouth. The best thing he can do for the 2A cause is hike into the Tennessee mountains and stay there.

What's your opinion? Please leave a comment.

6 comments:

  1. You can't see the difference between a well spoken, thinking man trying to make his case rationally and an ignorant rube shooting his mouth off without thinking?

    Either you're lying (I'm sure you'll try calling it hyperbole used to make a point), or you're dumber than a sack of hammers.

    Either way, it's pretty sad commentary on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Colion is certainly no rube. But he is a slick-talking con-man who lies sometimes.

      Delete
    2. So you're saying you were lying when you said you couldn't see a difference? But that it's ok, because your lie was intended to insult Colion for being, in your opinion, a liar?

      Delete
  2. I don't follow Yeager at all, but I think the main reason people dislike him is because he is openly hostile to the open carry movement (I think...).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there's that, his abrasive and unthinking manner exemplified in the video that caused this and some other events before that, some of the allegations about his time as a contractor, etc.

      I've seen a lot of reasons cited for the Yeager Hate.

      Delete
  3. You can't tell the difference between Noir and Yeager? Well, no matter how low my estimate of your intelligence, you keep shoving that down lower.

    Yeager makes irresponsible comments about violating the law. I've never heard Noir do that. Noir makes rational arguments about gun rights and the law. Yeager shoots off his mouth.

    This takes us to the question of your inexplicable Noir hatred. What could the cause be...

    ReplyDelete