Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Ricin Letters



Guns.com

It turns out the ricin-laced letters mailed to President Barrack Obama, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his gun control group Mayors Against Illegal Guns last month had nothing to do with guns or gun control after all. It appears instead that the motive was something which sounds like the plot of a made for TV movie featured on Lifetime. Apparently the tainted letters were part of one woman’s elaborate scheme to ruin her husband’s life. And apparently someone has let the cat out of the bag.

Shannon Guess Richardson, a fiery red-head who had a small role in the series "The Walking Dead,” was arrested Friday and charged with mailing a threatening communication to the President of the United States. According to a report by KSLA 12, she is being held in a Texarkana, Texas, jail under the custody of U.S. Marshals, where she is scheduled for a detention hearing next Friday afternoon. If convicted, she faces up to 10 years in federal prison.

12 comments:

  1. So, do you see what we mean when we say you should wait until you actually have some facts before posting?

    http://mikeb302000.blogspot.com/2013/05/gun-nut-sends-ricin-to-mayor-bloomberg.html

    And strange, too, how there is not one word about how you were wrong to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you have to understand, Jim, that Mikeb thinks it's "fun" to rush to judgment and falsely accuse people of heinous crimes.

      You wouldn't want to deprive him of his sick "fun," would you?

      Delete
    2. Very true Jim. Though Mike is meerly doing the same thing the larger gun control organizatins are. Moving on to the next issue. Sort of brings to mind Fonzie trying to admit he was wrong.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwkU8-d1gIk

      Delete
    3. I guess you guys missed my unequivocal and forthright apology to Greg. Convenient that.

      Delete
    4. I guess you guys missed my unequivocal and forthright apology to Greg. Convenient that.

      I saw the apology. Wasn't impressed. What I did not see was any indication that you have decided to refrain from such noxious behavior in the future.

      Delete
    5. It wasn't unequivocal, and here's something I learned studying Judaism. Forgiveness only comes when you face the same situation again and don't repeat the error.

      Delete
  2. As compared to JIM and the rest of the gun nuts who are always correct. Thank you, you Gods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to show us any errors you find, or do you only play the control freak game of making things up?

      Delete
    2. LOL. And when have I ever stated that I am infallible? Never mind, Sparky. I understand you have to get the last word in and turn to the attack. It's your nature.

      FYI, Sparky, at least I admit I'm human and therefor fallible. Mike puts himself out there but seldom admits when he's wrong (I do not remember ever reading him do so, but I may have missed it so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt).

      And on a completely different note, I spent a lovely morning at a range with several newbies and novices with several of my firearms. A good time was had by all. So much so that the newbies (all three of them) wish to go again. Always nice to introduce young adults to shooting.

      Delete
    3. Already have, many times. Your minds are not open to rational discussion. Death is an acceptable by product of your rights, as you have made clear many times.

      Delete
    4. Since you comment under Anonymous, it's impossible for me to verify your claim that you've already tried rational discussion. I'd be pleased to have such a conversation with you. At the moment, you're the one refusing to do so.

      Delete
  3. Well I certainly apologize for jumping on the bandwagon. What an irresponsible fool was that government clown who leaked the inflammatory content of the letter. I'm really not accustomed to not being able to trust my feds! Who's in charge, anyhow?

    ReplyDelete