Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ted Nugent Apologizes - Sort Of

rick perry ted nugent

Business Insider

Controversial rocker Ted Nugent has finally apologized for calling President Obama a "subhuman mongrel" following a backlash that included a number of Republican politicians, Politico reports.
"On behalf of those professional politicians and those who put their heart and soul into representing we the people so aptly like the gentlemen I just mentioned, I apologize for using the street-fighter of subhuman mongrel instead of just using more understandable language such as violator of his oath, the Constitution, the liar that he is," Nugent told Politico. "I apologize for using the term subhuman mongrel and I will try to elevate my vernacular to the level of those great men that I’m learning from in the world of politics."

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least it's a "sort of" apology. More than black members of the NRA ever got or will get from Mike.

    ReplyDelete