Thursday, January 13, 2011

Arizona is for Gunloons

There are about 14 or 15 black GOPers in the known universe.  Usually, a black GOPer is treated with  deep reverence by Repugs in order to hold him up as an example of GOP "diversity."

Except in Arizona:
In an e-mail sent a few hours after Saturday's massacre in Tucson that killed six and injured 13, including U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, Miller told state Republican Party Chairman Randy Pullen he was quitting: "Today my wife of 20 yrs ask (sic) me do I think that my PCs (Precinct Committee members) will shoot at our home? So with this being said I am stepping down from LD20GOP Chairman...I will make a full statement on Monday."

2 comments:

  1. America is for gun loons. Get it right. Long live gun loonery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he's just a coward! Everybody knows that blacks have always enjoyed the most cordial and mutually respectful relationships with gun totin' white men.

    ReplyDelete