Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Student Arrested for Threatening a Shooting Rampage


I don't know, that kid sure has a droopy left eye. No guns in the dorm, no guns in his parents' home, sounds like he's quite a threat.

What's your opinion? Did they mention in the video how many people say stupid things like this and don't carry it out? I suppose it's right that they arrest the kid and check him out, but anything more than a slap on the wrist for being stupid would be too much.

What do you think? Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. The video reminds me of why I get my news from NPR. We have the former football team captain turned anchor, the smug summarizer of the situation, and the talking heads. The only thing missing was the Barbie doll reporter.

    With regard to the young man, he's now learning the lesson that the Internet isn't a free-for-all in a police state.

    ReplyDelete