Friday, November 19, 2010

NRA Members in the News

Tim Profitt, brave NRA member and woman stomper, pleads not guilty to assault.

Interestingly, the brave NRA member Profitt and woman assaulter, attempted to reach out for support to a woman running as an independent for LT Governor of KY named Dea Riley.  It wasn't a good idea.  Here's an excerpt of her response to Timmy:

"On a personal note, if you had kicked me...I would have done all I could do to beat your ass into the ground with everything I had in me. Guarantee it. I'm afraid I stand with Ms. Valle and wish I had been there to defend her - which is what I would have done and am doing now. You don't put your hands on women - EVER!"
Meanwhile, AR has elected a state representative named Loy Mauch.  Mauch is a proud member of both the NRA and the GOA.  He also happens to believe AR should secede. that Abe Lincoln was a criminal and John Wilkes Booth was a hero, and the Confederate Flag is a symbol of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment