Saturday, February 19, 2011

Internecine Bickering

via Another Gun Blog

I love it when they get all uppity with each other, don't you?

I'm sorry, but it's comments like this from pro-gun folks really irk me. I have no problem with us disagreeing civilly on tactics and hearts & minds issues. What I do have a problem with is people who want to see the rights of fellow pro-gunners restricted.
That's Mike W. pushing his reasoning and arguing skills to the limit. Reasonable restrictions, which even the gun-friendly Supreme Court has approved, would have to be applied to some gun owners, somewhere. So what in the hell is Mike W. talking about?  Can anyone decipher it?

Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. In the words of ma homey--Willy:

    it is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.

    Macbeth - Act 5, Scene 5

    ReplyDelete