Saturday, March 26, 2011

Home Defense Advice for Gun Owners




Tam said:

Were I him, I would probably just sell all my guns now, because in this one video, he has handed any future prosecutor a slam-dunk murder conviction in pretty much any conceivable self-defense shooting scenario he could be involved in, short of his house being stormed in broad daylight by a platoon of chainsaw-wielding Hell's Angel zombies. And even then he'd look suspicious.

I said:

For a while I was wondering if he was joking, but in the end I figured we wasn't and that he represents a good percentage of gun owners.

I didn't hear him condone murder. He even said if you do certain things it'll look bad. His advice is to destroy evidence, but not of a murder.

How many passionate gun owners do we know who hate the police and mistrust the government? It's from among them that you get guys like this.
What's your opinion? Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment