Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What Do Gun Owners Fear?

Robert Farago came up with a very thought-provoking question for his readers.
"What’s Your Greatest Gun-Related Fear?"

Several of the guys said it's having to use their gun, or having to shoot someone. I like that.

The one's that I most enjoyed, though, were the several who recounted detailed dreams or nightmares. I found it fascinating. Here's my comment.

Don’t you see how bad guns are for you guys? See how many of you have actual nightmares about them. Your paranoia, which prompted you to get guns in the first place, has seeped into your subconscious. Even if you never have a gun stolen or a negligent discharge, or god-forbid, have to kill someone, you’ve diminished the quality of your lives. I don’t envy you.
What's your opinion? Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment