- Success is based on survival of the fittest; I am not concerned about the losers.
- I find myself in the same kinds of trouble, time after time.
- For me, what's right is whatever I can get away with.
- I am often bored.
- In today's world, I feel justified in doing anything I can get away with to succeed.
- I find that I am able to pursue one goal for a long time.
- My main purpose in life is getting as many goodies as I can.
- I don't plan anything very far in advance.
- Making a lot of money is my most important goal.
- I quickly lose interest in tasks I start.
- I let others worry about higher values; my main concern is with the bottom line.
- Most of my problems are due to the fact that other people just don't understand me.
- People who are stupid enough to get ripped off usually deserve it.
- Before I do anything, I carefully consider the possible consequences.
- Looking out for myself is my top priority.
- I have been in a lot of shouting matches with other people.
- I tell other people what they want to hear so that they will do what I want them to do.
- When I get frustrated, I often "let off steam" by blowing my top.
- I would be upset if my success came at someone else's expense.
- Love is overrated.
- I often admire a really clever scam.
- I make a point of trying not to hurt others in pursuit of my goals.
- I enjoy manipulating other people's feelings.
- I feel bad if my words or actions cause someone else to feel emotional pain.
- Even if I were trying very hard to sell something, I wouldn't lie about it.
- Cheating is not justified because it is unfair to others.
Find out what this means here.
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Test yourself on these statements!