Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jonathan C. Sullivan Knows KungFu (Whoa)



Too funny.  Linoge (Jonathan C. Sullivan of Knoxville, Tennessee) is learning Kung Fu. In Tennessee.

So long as there are rubes like Jon Sullivan..there will always be a market for fleecing the sheep.

sword of kahless

Late last week, when our sifu was teaching us the first staff form for kung fu (yes, we are starting weapons as no-belts… I have some reservations about this), and after I had successfully thwacked myself about twenty different times, I asked him when we were going to learn bat’leth.
He did not get it.
*sigh*


4 comments:

  1. Kung Fu AND gunz makes you much badder than Kung Fu alone--just ask Carlos Ray Norris.

    I will admit that it is good to know some cool KF moves to use when your M60 jams or runs outta ammo--especially if you're in your own home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. I'm a student of kung fu, and my son as well, but when they caught wind of it, the extremists went off on how useless it was. Linoge posted there, too. See here:
    http://www.weerdworld.com/2011/housekeeping-and-troll-exposure/

    Of course, just for kicks, like all bullies, they took the opportunity to call me fat and make fun of my name, too. Losers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I know Kung Fu."

    "Show me."

    Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Sullivan or "Linoge" as he goes by because he's so cool is nothing more than just another gun carrying tard in a sea that seems to be full of them these days. Not bad that some ex pencil dick from the navy could muster up enough energy to learn Bruce lees Kung fu so he can be more like chuck. With his wife being a smarty at math (so I've heard), you would think she would smack some intelligence into his thick stupid skull. Of course his wife would have to be smarter than him & that's probably asking way too much. Cheers

    ReplyDelete