Wednesday, February 9, 2011

NJ Jewelry Heist - Two Dead

Actually it was a murder-suicide.

“A gunman went into the jewelry store, held it up, shot the owner, and then the gunman committed suicide,” said Jack Bennett, a spokesman for the Somerset County prosecutor’s office. 
You know, the more I read these stories the more I see the similarity between the so-called lawful gun owners and the criminal gun owners. The extremists in both groups have this "you'll never take me alive, you dirty coppers" attitude.

What's your opinion? Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. "You know, the more I read these stories the more I see the similarity between the so-called lawful gun owners and the criminal gun owners. The extremists in both groups have this "you'll never take me alive, you dirty coppers" attitude."

    That makes no sense. This murderer didn't kill himself to escape the police. He either did it for no reason, or more likely, realized that he had killed a man and he couldn't live with what he had done. There is no similarity between a failed robber who commits murder and suicide with those people who are opposed to unlawful tyranny.

    ReplyDelete