Saturday, July 14, 2012

In case you missed it.

I could give a shit if you read what I write or make comments. In fact, I thought it was rather well known that I am "comment adverse" and prefer to not read or respond to them.

From my blog:
These are my opinions and I don’t care if you read this. I blog for myself, but don’t mind if others read what I write. I don’t really want to hear from you–unless you agree with me or unless you can offer intelligent and constructive comments or can say something interesting and informative Please don’t waste your time writing ridiculous, ignorant, and irelevant comments as they end up in the electronic dustbin without being read. Quality over quantity is my preference for comments...

And if you don’t like what I write here–DON’T READ IT!

So, I don't really care if anyone reads these posts--I'm doing this to piss off the people who want me silenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment