Wednesday, May 14, 2014

You realise...

This is my personal opinion and does not reflect those of my co-bloggers, but something ssgmarkcr said made me want to respond.
You realise that I mostly post to annoy you that I am still here and "anti-gun" (as if your actions are really "pro-gun").

I could care less if you don't comment. 

In fact, I am really not terribly interested in what you have to say if you can't make an intelligent comment.  Try and catch the show QI and pretend that I am Stephen Fry.  That is a pretend since I am far more Alan Davies than Stephen Fry in real life.[1]

BTW, someone told me off line that you cannot refute my arguments (unless, of course, you are Greg Camp).

You know everything better than the experts if you are Greg Camp.
[1] I do like hanging around Stephen Fry types since they can make me seem much more intelligent when I listen to what they say. Although, they tell me I tend to underestimate my intelligence.

3 comments:

  1. "You realise that I mostly post to annoy you that I am still here and "anti-gun" (as if your actions are really "pro-gun")."

    Sorry Laci, though I cant speak for others, you don't annoy me at all. The last person I heard such a superior attitude from was hearing Rush Limbaugh. And he got old pretty quick too. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Laci, you entertain me way more than you annoy me. Your elitist attitude does more to help the pro-2A cause than hurt it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GC certainly has said that he knows better than judges. He even once said he knows more about dogs than a dog expert. It was quite funny.

      Delete