Monday, May 2, 2011

Bachmann Addresses the Troops


Could this be any more foolish? Not only has Obama proven to NOT be a threat to gun rights, this strategy failed miserably in 2008.


In a well-received video greeting, Rep. Michele Bachmann urged gun owners Friday to be as engaged in 2012 as they were during the midterm elections that gave Republicans control of the House.

“The right to keep and bear arms has to be protected because the Second Amendment is the final guarantor of all our constitutional rights,” the Minnesota Republican said in a pre-record message for thousands of activists at the National Rifle Association’s annual meeting. “In 18 months, we’ll face one of the most important elections of our time. In 2012, we have the opportunity to repeal the current president and elect a Constitutional conservative who will protect our Second Amendment rights.”

What's your opinion? Please leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Michele Bachman is deranged.

    “The right to keep and bear arms has to be protected because the Second Amendment is the final guarantor of all our constitutional rights,”

    That she panders (successfully within her own district in MN) to the childish, frightened people that think if only the world would listen to crazypants legislators that it would be a better, safer place would make her a natural spokesfool for the gunzloonz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when Clinton tore my weapon from my hand...while I was holding my gun. Then Bush gave my weapon back, even though I was still holding on to my gun.

    Obama is certain to screw with my gun, but I doubt he'd take my weapon?

    And scene...

    The following was just a brief synopsis of our foreign policy and profit wars...all conveniently "packaged", into easily understood fears of losing ones Johnson.


    It's all about their Johnson's. That and Michele's crazy hot Palin cleavage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lens1, You're an interesting guy. I hope we hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete